Registration

Login

E-Pin

Event

Photo Gallery

Buy Online

Personal Productivity Bonus Program

 

 

When your personal volume in a calendar month exceeds your 100 CV personal qualification, we reward you for creating that extra volume.

Personal volume from 101 to 200 CV is rolled down into Personal Productivity Bonus (PPB) Position 1 in your first level, earning you a rebate of 15%.

All personal volume in excess of 200 CV is rolled down into Personal Productivity Bonus Position 2 in your second level, earning you 40%, plus 15% paid to your PPB Position 1 – a total of 55% paid to you on Personal Productivity Bonus Position 2.